[Radio-announce] [Mm-friends] WE dazzle your every sense this week on Main Menu!

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 02:01:25 CET 2017

Hello everyone!

As an addendum to this week’s Main Menu announcement, I received a message from Lucy Greco. She has a brief video which demonstrates use of Dictation Bridge. I wanted to provide this link to anyone interested. To watch the video, click here <https://drive.google.com/a/berkeley.edu/file/d/0B5muaDk44sSLMDlSWnlLWWpDdXc/view?usp=drive_web>.

Enjoy.

Best regards,

--
Jason Castonguay <jcast77 at gmail.com>