[Radio-announce] It's time for my semiannual rant on Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sun Mar 5 07:39:22 CET 2017

Hey there dudes and dudettes!

You heard right.  There's something that will happen next Sunday that happens twice a year, and I thoroughly hate it.  Tune into ACB Radio Interactive at noon Eastern, 9 p.m. Pacific U.S. time to hear what I'm talking about.  Don't get too excited, however.  This rant lasts for a couple of minutes, then the rest of the three hour show has the usual music, sports, weather for Lexington, Kentucky, prayer requests, and we can't forget the Bullwinkle joke of the week.  Your email messages, such as requests, comments, or just saying hi are always welcome.  Send them to

and I'll give you a shout out over the internet.  To hear the show, point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and listen in.  The listen link is just past the on demand section of the page.

Catch all of you at 12 p.m. Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific for three hours of fun on ACB Radio Interactive!

Kevin Minor and the amazing Jilly, who will get whomped if she continues to lick my chair, Lexington, KY