[Radio-announce] It Monday! Get your GEM Variety Pack!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Mar 6 09:21:40 CET 2017

I recall a commercial for Hershey’s Miniatures. Children all at once call out the different kinds they like, and the lady says

“I’ve got that!”

That’s how it is with “The Good Energy Mix.”

It’s a mixed bag of musical genres and topics!

I’m not sure about getting everything you want at Alice’s Restaurant, though you’re sure to find a huge variety from which to choose on GEM! :-)

It’s today, Monday!
11:00 A.M. EST.
http://acbradio.org/interactive
By phone:
605-475-8130.
On Demand: (As shows become available:
http://acbradio.org/gem

Don’t miss it. If you’re not there, no one else gets your share! :-)