[Radio-announce] Request for questions- Tony Fletcher

Speaking Out for the Blind speakout at acbradio.org
Mon Mar 6 18:13:25 CET 2017

Dear /Speaking Out for the Blind/ listeners,

I’ll be interviewing Enchanted Hills Camp Director Tony Fletcher on a
future show.

He’ll be talking about the camp and how this special place in Napa,
California provides valuable recreational opportunities for the blind
and visually impaired.

If you have any questions for Tony, just reply to this message and I’ll
read them on air.

The deadline for sending questions is March 14th at 9AM Eastern Time.

Thank you.

Brian McCallen

/Speaking Out for the Blind/Producer and Host