[Radio-announce] Ready for the 80's?

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Tue Mar 7 10:46:50 CET 2017

Hi dudes and dudettes!

The subject of this message was a minor hit for the Village People in 1979, so if I stick to my format, I technicly can't play the song since it's not an 80's tune.  Oh well, you can't have everything.  If, however, the songs are 80's tunes and they were played on radio, chances are very good that I have it and if you request it I'll play it for you.  The show is called the Eclectic 80's, and it's on ACB Radio Interactive from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. Eastern.  For other times in the U.S., the show starts at 11 a.m. Central, 10 a.m. Mountain, 9 a.m. Pacific, 8 a.m. Alaskan, and you can enjoy breakfast in Hawaii at 7 a.m.  In addition to the music, today is where I have my semi annual rant about the terrible time change that happens for most of the U.S. on Sunday.  To summarize my feelings, just leave the time one way or the other rather than changing it every March and November.

Of course, your requests and comments are always welcome.  Send them via email to

and I'll get them.  To hear the show, point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and look for a listen link just past the on demand section of the page.

Catch you all at noon Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific U.S. time for great tunes on ACB Radio Interactive!