[Radio-announce] Motor on Down to Motown on today's Rick's Picks from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive

rick.morin at comcast.net rick.morin at comcast.net
Wed Mar 8 07:05:14 CET 2017

Hi friends,

Now that travel is behind me until the ACB Convention, it is time to settle
back in with Rick's Picks today on ACB Radio from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern.

Today's show will feature the great music of the Motown era including music
from the Broadway musicals Dream Girls and Motown The Musical.

I will be featuring the great music of the era written by Holland, Dozier
and Holland. You'll immediately recognize their songs as all-time classics.
Have a couple of interviews with the team that  gives a behind the scenes
look at the music and the song writing process.

Again, please join me today from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern at
http://acbradio.org/interactive . You can listen via the incredible iOs app
ACB Link available free through the App Store. You may also listen via
telephone at 605-475-8130.

Rick Morin

ACB Radio Interactive

Rick's Picks every Wednesday from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern