[Radio-announce] TBYT coming your way in about 8 hours from now

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Mar 8 11:56:15 CET 2017

Do you like disco? New Wave? Maybe you're into alternative rock and hiphop.
Whichever your fancy, I've got it all! All your favorites from the 70s to
the present piping through your stereo speakers, computer speakers, or I
device.Ok, maybe the I device speaker isn't the best quality, but at least
it gives you some sound. It all starts tonight at 7, 6, 5, or 4, depending
on which time zone you're listening in. If there's something special you'd
like to hear, just send me an email at

mbern6516 at aol.com

See you then.

Mike B

Do you like classic rock? Do you like to shake your groove with disco,
eighties new wave,  90s hiphop or today's latest hits? If so, Check out my
show every Wednesday night from 7 to 9 pm on ACB Radio Interactive at

---