[Radio-announce] Another important internet only announcement from former Speaking Out guest Lainey Feingold

Speaking Out for the Blind speakout at acbradio.org
Wed Mar 8 15:22:18 CET 2017

Hi everyone,

Former Speaking Out for the Blind guest Lainey Feingold has asked me to
share the following message with you all. This Internet only exclusive
message is also on the Speaking Out for the Blind website at
speakingoutfortheblind.weebly.com. Just click on List of Episodes and
Show News.

Brian McCallen

Dear Brian,

I'm back from a whirlwind trip to San Diego for the annual CSUN
Assistive Technology Conference. The week included a book party for
/Structured Negotiation, A Winning Alternative to Lawsuits/ and two
Digital Accessibility Legal Update presentations. (A repeat session was
needed for the overflow crowd!)

The slides to the digital accessibility legal update session are now
available on line. And because slides can only tell so much, I've also
posted a new Digital Accessibility Legal Update on my website.

  * Read the March 7 digital accessibility legal update post
    <http://lflegal.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c8f001aa20f9400bde58e6bfd&id=d58a61bc04&e=61f58cfd57>
  * Check out the CSUN 2017 legal update slides
    <http://lflegal.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c8f001aa20f9400bde58e6bfd&id=b57388cbfd&e=61f58cfd57>

I was overwhelmed at the conference by interest in the legal update and
support for my book. Thanks to everyone who attended!

/Structured Negotiation, A Winning Alternative to Lawsuits/ is full of
stories of how the blind community worked with some of largest
organizations in the United States to improve access to technology and
digital and print information withOUT lawsuits. If you missed the CSUN
book party, you can learn more about the book on my website
<http://lflegal.us13.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=c8f001aa20f9400bde58e6bfd&id=79643eb411&e=61f58cfd57>

And finally, it's March 8.  Celebrating International Women's day with
gratitude and hats off to all the women working to make the digital
world more accessible!

Lainey

p.s. /Structured Negotiation, A Winning Alternative to Lawsuits/ is now
available on Amazon! Buy the Structured Negotiation book on Amazon
<http://lflegal.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c8f001aa20f9400bde58e6bfd&id=ccca54b004&e=61f58cfd57>.
  Amazon reviews help spread the word.  Even one or two sentences helps!

Lainey Feingold
Law Office of Lainey Feingold
Author, Structured Negotiation | A Winning Alternative to Lawsuits
<http://lflegal.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c8f001aa20f9400bde58e6bfd&id=5a5d27e4b5&e=61f58cfd57>
http://lflegal.com/
<http://lflegal.us13.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=c8f001aa20f9400bde58e6bfd&id=1f98cf14d9&e=61f58cfd57>
510.548.5062
LF at LFLegal.com
<javascript:window.top.ZmObjectManager.__doClickObject(document.getElementById("OBJ_PREFIX_DWT1748_com_zimbra_email"));>
Follow on Twitter
<http://lflegal.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c8f001aa20f9400bde58e6bfd&id=daa9ea938d&e=61f58cfd57>