[Radio-announce] Jump down, turn around, pick an ear of corn! On this week's Knock on Corn show!

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 23:46:11 CET 2017

Greetings everybody!
It is almost Friday, and here in the great state of Iowa, they say
that the weather is about ready to change again! Ug!
On this week's knock on corn show, the weather is changing too! You
will have to listen in and find out how! We will also play a wide
variety of music, and we'll mix in some country and rock tunes! A
little bit of country, a little bit of rock, and "life goes on for a
little bitty while!"
So, what are you waiting for? Come join the fun!
The fun all starts tomorrow at 12 PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive!
To tune in, point your browser to
http://www.acbradio.org/interactive/
Hope to see you there!
Tyler Juranek