[Radio-announce] Time for another Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive!

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sun Mar 12 04:51:41 EDT 2017

Hey there dudes and dudettes!

It's once again time for Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive.  I'm sending this note out early for three reasons.  I can't sleep, I want you to tune in, and, for most of the U.S. set your clocks an hour forward for Daylight Saving time.  You already know, by listening to the last show what I think about this change, so I won't go there again.  If you're curious, wait until Fall when I give the second of my semi annual messages on the topic.

Anything and Everything is a show with audio recordings from the late 1800's through today.  In addition to the music and occasional speeches, you'll hear me talk about the weather, some local sports, tell you what's happening this week, and also there's the Bullwinkle joke of the week.  The show lasts for three hours, starting at noon Eastern, 11 a.m. Central, 10 a.m. Mountain, 9 a.m. Pacific, 8 a.m. Alaskan and 6 a.m. Hawaiian.  If you live in parts of Arizona that don't observe the time change, you essentially go to Pacific time, so bear that in mind when listening in.  The show lasts for three hours, so tune in and enjoy what comes up.  To hear the show, point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and look for the listen link that's just past the on demand section of the page.  If you want to email me with requests, comments, prayer requests, or whatever else you want to send me, email them to

and I'll see what I can do for you.

Catch you folks at noon Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific U.S. time for Anything and Everything on Acb Radio Interactive for three hours of good fun.

kevin at acbradio.org