[Radio-announce] Its the "Good Energy Mix!" - a delicious way to start a new week and this Monday!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon Mar 13 10:16:34 EDT 2017

So in the U.S. our time as sprung forward, so let's  get right in step so it
doesn't get away from us! Whew! Those good tunes will just make it that much
easier to pick up those feet, put 'em down and roll on into this new week!

Come on! Keep me company! Join the fun!

11:00 A.M. EDT. http://acbradio.org/interactive

By phone:

605 475-8130.

On demand, as shows become available:

http://acbradio.org/gem

Let's be tuned up together with some good energy! It's a GEM of a show, and
a new week to be enjoyed and we're all needed to continue making a positive
difference!