[Radio-announce] Server Maintenance tonight

Larry Turnbull larry at acbradio.org
Mon Mar 13 12:45:58 EDT 2017

Hi all:

Over the weekend the server provider did a kernel upgrade across all of its
platforms.

Unfortunately this caused some issues on one of our servers.

So tonight I am going to perform a kernel patch on this server to fix the
issues that came up.

In order to do this I will have to power the server down.

This will affect the following services:

ACBRadio including streams, website and mailman lists.

All ACB lists at acblists.org

Iceb.org and brailleauthority.org

And the ACB Mini Mall.

The outage should last about 1 hour while I fix the server and bring the
services back up.

I will begin working on this around 9:00 PM eastern time.

Sorry for the inconvenience this will cause but it is unavoidable as it is
affecting the opvenvpn connection for the DC staff.

Thanks for your patience.

Larry