[Radio-announce] It's an Irish Cellebration! On this week's Knock on Corn show!

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 23:39:09 EDT 2017

Greetings everyone!
 It's almost Friday! You know what that means, right?
 You guessed it, another time for me to bring you the Knock on Corn show!
 On this week's program, we help all of our Irish listeners cellebrate
Saint Patrick's day! I have some really awesome songs planned, so tune
in!  I also have some other exciting news to share with you! (No
hints!) Hahaha.
 So you'll have to see tomorrow!
 The fun all starts tomorrow, (Friday) at 12 PM Eastern!
 To listen, head on over to
 http://www.acbradio.org/interactive/
 Hope to see you there!
 Tyler Juranek