[Radio-announce] I won't be on today, the story of a bug.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sun Mar 19 05:50:49 EDT 2017

Hi.

Once upon a time there was this bug.  It was lonely because it couldn't find anybody to bother.  One day it saw this dude with his Golden Retriever.  "hmmm," the bug said.  Wonder if he'll be my friend?  So the bug came along and settled on this dude.  The dude wasn't happy about it, and let the bug know about it.  The dude hopes the bug will be gone next weekend.

All right, let me translate this story into English.  I've caught something, and I won't be broadcasting today.  It's mainly in my chest, so we'll see what happens in the next few days.  I'll definitely be on next Sunday.  If there's any bright side to this, I'll be able to catch all the basketball games today.

Thanks for understanding, and sorry for not being on today.