[Radio-announce] Tales of the Texas Rangers comes to Trove

Jeff Bishop jeff at jeffbishop.com
Mon Mar 20 10:23:05 EDT 2017

Hello Everyone,

Today we start the series Tales of the Texas Rangers. This will air during the second part of our first hour coverage of the four hour block. This was a request by a listener and we are sincerely thankful for that. If anyone else has a show that they would like to hear let us know. We will do our best to get it into rotation.

For your information the following shows are close to ending their run on Treasure Trove:

Fear On Four

Boston Blackie - will be replaced by 21ST PRECINCT

Life With The Lyons - and will be replaced by steptoe & son

Sam Spade

If you have suggestions for shows to replace these mentioned then let us know.

Jeff Bishop