[Radio-announce] No Eclectic 80's today, and something that's pretty ironic.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Tue Mar 21 11:13:44 EDT 2017

Hey there dudes and dudettes!

I'm still not up to parr, and my voice sounds like a wounded buffalo, whatever that sounds like.  Therefore I won't be on today.  I called up the doctor to get seen, but he wasn't seeing anybody today due to being sick.  Ironic, isn't it?  Oh well, I'm scheduled to be seen tomorrow, so we'll see how it goes.  I'll hopefully be back next week with great tunes from the 80's on ACB Radio Interactive.