[Radio-announce] Keep Your Eye On The Prize! "In The Quiet" 7:00 P.M. EDT.

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Mar 21 17:59:44 EDT 2017

Hey it's "ITQ Day!"

Wow, and now it's moving into its sixth year! Amazing!

I'm so grateful to be doing this show, and to hear from many of you who wait
for it and love it so much! Thank you! It is my honor and privilege to bring
this show to all of us each week.

And there's always new music! There's always some thoughts shared to add to
or strengthen our "Elasticity Of Spirit!"

It's peaceful, comforting, inviting, restful, tranquil. Lets you rest or do
what you're doing in perhaps a quieter way.

7:00 P.M. EDT.

http://acbradio.org/interactive

By phone:

605 475-8130.