[Radio-announce] Hail! Hail! Rock and Roll today 11 AM to 2 PM on Rick's Picks ACB Radio Interactive

rick.morin at comcast.net rick.morin at comcast.net
Wed Mar 22 07:53:46 EDT 2017

Hi friends,

Just a few days ago, the world lost the King of Rock and Roll, Chuck Berry
at age 90.

Chuck was one of the greatest influences in what we now call Rock and Roll,
a fad that was sure to pass, so said my parents and others of their
generation. NOT!!

Chuck inspired artists like The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen
and so many others. He is easily one of the most covered artists of all time
by other performers.

Please join me today for a three hours salute to the King, Chuck Berry
featuring many covers, a short documentary, and music from the King himself.
Yes, I will play My Ding a Ling.

Listen to his lyrics today. They are clever, fun and all tell a story.

So, please join me today from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern for Rick's Picks at
http://acbradio.org/interactive . You can listen via the incredible iOs app
ACB Link available free through the App Store. You may also listen via
telephone at 605-475-8130.

Enjoy the music!

Rick Morin

ACB Radio Interactive

Rick's Picks every Wednesday from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern