[Radio-announce] No Anything and Everything again this week.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sat Mar 25 20:06:11 EDT 2017

Hi.

I went to the doctor to check what I've had.  It's not the flu.  Whatever it is, I'm still quite hoarse, so I'm giving my voice another week to recover.  I'm coughing a lot, but other than that and my voice I feel better.  I may get some stuff for a cold.  I haven't had something like this in years.  I wish the first Friday the 13th of the year was coming this month, because I'd blame Jilly for this bug.  If you didn't know, the first Friday the 13th of the year is Blame Someone Else Day.  Oh well.  I should be up to parr by next Sunday.