[Radio-announce] Fun with Reeces Peeces

Shannon! iluv2read at cox.net
Mon Mar 27 10:02:16 EDT 2017

Gretings, salutations and sneezes:
Yes the pollen is all around us, some of us are sneezing but we’re going to have fun anyway on Reeces Peeces today at 10AM Pacific, 1PM Eastern  on ACBRadio Interactive,right after the GEM, good energy mix.
I’ve got a big weekend coming up so we’ll play good music, discuss the weekend, barbershop, baseball, which is starting regular play on April 3rd, and books because I’ve been reading a lot of them, between sneezes.
So please join me at 10AM Pacific on ACBRI for Reeces Peeces, and get yourself a GEM first at 8AM as well with Debbi.
Shannon