[Radio-announce] boost the bass tonight with TBYT!

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed Mar 29 14:49:42 EDT 2017

You're likely to notice a major boost in the sound on this week's show. Yes
friends, after months and months of clearing payments off my credit card, I
finally bit the bullet and joined the Station Playlist Studio band wagon. I
think I may have told you that a month or so ago, but I can't remember. Well
anyway, if you didn't see that post then, you see it now. I've been having a
little trouble working out a few bugs within the spl playlist system, but
with help from some very helpful and trustworthy people, I think I've
finally got the hang of it.

All your favorites from the 70s to the present will be piping through your
stereo speakers, computer speakers, or I device speakers in style just hours
from now. The booming bass starts tonight at 7, 6, 5, or 4, depending on
which time zone you're listening in. Guys? do you have a special song you'd
like to dedicate to that special girl in your life? Girls? Do you have a
special message you'd like to send out to your special guy, but would prefer
to state your message in a song? I can play those too. Just send me an email
at

mbern6516 at aol.com

and I'll do my best to play your request or song dedication.

See you then.

Mike B

Do you like classic rock? Do you like to shake your groove with disco,
eighties new wave,  90s hiphop or today's latest hits? If so, Check out my
show every Wednesday night from 7 to 9 pm on ACB Radio Interactive at

---