[Radio-announce] Let's Cry a Little, Laugh a Little, and Dance a little! On this Week's Knock on Corn show!

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 23:45:32 EDT 2017

Greetings everyone!
It has been a super busy week at the office, and I am ready to entertain you!
On this week's program, I will start out the show, and tell you more
about my grandmother.
I will also tell you about an adventure I had last weekend! I can't
wait to share it with you! And who knows what else might happen?
So come join the fun!
The fun all starts tomorrow, (Friday) at 12 PM Eastern!
To listen, head on over to
http://www.acbradio.org/interactive/
Also, don't forget to mark your calendar for the 2017 Iowa Council of
the United Blind convention! April 21-23 on ACB Radio Live event!
See you tomorrow!
Tyler Juranek