[Radio-announce] There will be a shortened Eclectic 80's tomorrow on ACB Radio Interactive.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Mon May 1 13:42:04 EDT 2017

Hi dudes and dudettes!

The amazing Jilly has some things that the Vet needs to examine.  My ride is scheduled to get me between 2 and 2:30, so I'll broadcast as long as I can.  I'm usually on from noon to 3 p.m. Eastern, 9 a.m. to noon Pacific on ACB Radio interactive, but tomorrow will most likely be short, however, the paratransit has been known to arrive late, so we'll see how it goes.

The show is the Eclectic 80's, and it features music of all kinds from that decade.  To hear the show, point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and tune in.  To send me an email, send it to

It doesn't have to be requests, and you can send it any time since it's an address that goes directly to me.

Catch you all tomorrow at noon Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific for the Eclectic 80's on ACB Radio Interactive.

kevin at acbradio.org