[Radio-announce] Better late than never, the Eclectic 80's is on right now.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Tue May 2 13:23:41 EDT 2017

Hi.

My laptop that I broadcast with decided to act up.  All is well now.  I'm on with a very abbreviated Eclectic 80's on ACB Radio Interactive.  I'll be on for about 45 minutes until paratransit picks me and the Amazing Jilly up for a vet appointment.  If you have requests, comments or whatever you like, send them via email to

and, time permitting I'll get to them.

To hear the show, point your browser of choice to

Acbradio.org/interactive

And go past the on demand section.  You'll find a listen link there.