[Radio-announce] Superstar Andrew Lloyd Webber's music today on Rick's Picks on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Wed May 3 08:18:24 EDT 2017

Hi friends,

Andrew Lloyd Webber is an English composer and impresario of musical
theatre. His London West End / Broadway musicals include Jesus Christ
Superstar, Evita, Sunset Boulevard, Starlight Express amd Phantom of the
Opera.  more or less single-handedly reinvented the musical."[6]

Today's Rick's Picks on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern
will feature the music of Andrew Lloyd Webber, including some from his
lesser known works.

I also have a musical parody that has gone viral that I hope you will enjoy
along with a reflective interview with Andrew Lloyd Webber himself.

Hope you can join me today on Rick's Picks at
http://acbradio.org/interactive . You can listen via the incredible iOs app
ACB Link available free through the App Store. You may also listen via
telephone at 605-475-8130.

And now if you can't listen live, you can listen On-Demand at
http://acbradio.org/rpicks

During the show, please feel free to text me at 617-633-7947.

Enjoy the music!

Rick Morin

ACB Radio Interactive

Rick's Picks every Wednesday from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern