[Radio-announce] a new month means more new music!

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed May 3 11:20:50 EDT 2017

Greetings ACBRI listeners! Welcome to the merry month of May!

It's a brand-new month, and that means that once again, it's time to check
out celebrity news and see how the other half lives! There's just two more
days till another Weekend, After sitting in that boardroom listening to the
CEO drone on and on about last month's sales figures, you're going to need
to hear the beat of a different drum. I've got  lots of music along with
your requests and song dedications coming your way, not to mention a comedy
skit from the golden age of radio with Budd Abbott and Lu Costello, we'll
look at the list of new tunes making their way to Itunes and the store
shelves, check out what's coming up on the event calendar on

www.accessibleworld.org

and more.

It all starts tonight at 7 p.m. We'll also be welcoming the first of what I
hope to be a beginning trend of new listeners , tuning in all the way from
Mempis, TN on AM730, WJLM.

It all starts tonight at 7, 6, 5, or 4, depending on which time zone you're
listening in. Have a memorable song from childhood to which you haven't
heard since the 70s? Maybe you and your friends rocked out to a certain Van
Halen or Judas Priest  tune on the last day of school to celebrate the
beginning of Summer break back in the 80s that you'd just love to hear
again.  I've added approximately 8 discographies to my massive library of
hits and am ready to share them all with you live. So to get your special
request or dedication on air, all you have to do is send me an email at

mbern6516 at aol.com

and I'll do my best to play it. Do I have the song your looking for? Well
there's only one way to find out, just contact me via skype at smiley-guy218
or via email at the above email address and ask to find out.

Oh and to listen, you can point your browser to:

http://www.streamlicensing.com/play/player.php?sid=1208
<http://www.streamlicensing.com/play/player.php?sid=1208&stream_id=2023>
&stream_id=2023

I'll see you tonight.

Mike

Do you like classic rock? Do you like to shake your groove with disco,
eighties new wave,  90s hiphop or today's latest hits? If so, Check out my
show every Wednesday night from 7 to 9 pm on ACB Radio Interactive at

---