[Radio-announce] Anything and everything will be on as usual, but there will be another Eclectic 80's show that won't be on today.

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sun May 7 11:32:25 EDT 2017

Hi.

Just letting you all know that at noon Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific U.S. time there will be another Anything and Everything show on ACB Radio Interactive.  For three hours I'll be bringing you good music, tell you the weather for Lexington, KY, give a sports update, and there's the Bullwinkle joke of the week.  To hear the show, point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and go past the on demand listen links.  To reach me via email, send a note to

and I'll give you a shout out.

Here's a heads up for Tuesday.  I won't be doing the Eclectic 80's show this week due to the amazing Jilly is getting groomed, and the appointment is right when I'm broadcasting.  Unless something else comes up I'll be back on next Tuesday with those songs of the 80's you remember, or maybe you wished you never heard.

Catch you all at the top of the hour on ACB Radio Interactive!