[Radio-announce] join me tonight

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed May 10 13:43:40 EDT 2017

Hello again,

It's Wednesday, and in just six hours from now, I'll be bringing you
yesterday's songs you still remember, and today's tunes you love! It's The
Best Of Yesterday and Today with me, Mike B. It all starts tonight at 7
right here on ACB Radio Interactive. All requests for disco, rock, hhip hop
and pop are welcome at

Mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:Mbern6516 at aol.com>

See you then.

Mike

Do you like classic rock? Do you like to shake your groove with disco,
eighties new wave,  90s hiphop or today's latest hits? If so, Check out my
show every Wednesday night from 7 to 9 pm on ACB Radio Interactive at

---