[Radio-announce] On The Inside Track: guest, Dr. Marilyn Volker

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Wed May 10 15:32:30 EDT 2017

Join me with my guest, longtime friend and colleague Dr. Marilyn Volker.

Marilyn is a true advocate for people and relationships of all types. When
anyone seeks her professional advice, they come away having learned more
about relating person-to-person.

Listen as she shares defining moments of having grown up as a minister's
kid, to marrying a minister, breaking away from all of that to become a
teacher of deaf kids and later to a career as a sexologist. To Marilyn in
most cases, beyond the research of knowledge she has acquired, it is her
perceptiveness and sensitivity to people as people first that makes her a
true expert in her field and beyond.

On The Inside Track

(Defining Moments From There To Here)

Tonight Wednesday, at 9:00 P.M. EDT.

http://acbradio.org/mainstream

By phone:

605 475-8132.

Catch a replay as it also airs periodically through the night and throughout
the broadcast day tomorrow and has a podcast within a few days. The feed is:

http://acbradio.org/inside-track.xml

Thanks for listening. May you always find choices that lead to greater
wisdom and freedom

"On The Inside Track."