[Radio-announce] The Desert Skies show returns this week ...

Jeff Bishop jeff at jeffbishop.com
Sat May 13 17:38:26 EDT 2017

Hello,

Please join me at 6:00 PM Eastern for a two hour version of the Desert Skies show. We are celebrating graduation this weekend and Keri and I are traveling to a graduation party for an Arizona Council member after the show.

I have been traveling a bunch and I will fill you in on some of the details during the show.

Please join me for lots of great music and lots of really cool chat and fun!

The show can be heard on ACB Radio Interactive again starting at 6:00 PM Eastern.

Jeff Bishop