[Radio-announce] Loafing and Pie? On Hazelnuts? Huh?

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Sat May 13 18:59:26 EDT 2017

Hi Everyone!

This show almost went together by itself. Randy and I each did our segments, thinking we’d still have time to chat. Voila, suddenly it was all done. Together it went!

From meat to meatless? From spinach to pie? What?

And who is loafing around? Not Jeff, though we’re dedicating this show to him. lol . It’s probably The Big R!

Cooking With The Hazelnuts:
9:00 P.M. EDT.
http://acbradio.org/mainstream
By phone:
605 475-8130

Catch a replay sometime during the broadcast day, or the podcast in a few days:
http://acbradio.org/hazelnuts.xml

A little flaky we are but this show is definitely meaty!
lol

Debbie
One of the Hazelnuts