[Radio-announce] It's time for Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive!

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sun May 14 11:39:09 EDT 2017

Hey dudes and dudettes!

You heard right.  It's time for another Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive.  The fun starts at noon Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific U.S. time.  For three hours I'll play all sorts of music, mention about the weather in Lexington, Kentucky, talk some sports, and we definitely can't forget the Bullwinkle joke of the week, and this one is pretty good.  To hear the show, point your browser to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and go just past the on demand content.  You'll find a listen link there.  If you want to send a note my way, do so via email to

and I'll see what I can do with the note.  It can be a request, comment on the show, or whatever you like.

There's something I'm forgetting.  Hmmmmmm.  Oh yeah, It's a beautiful Sunday, and we all should be thankful for it, especially you mommies out there.  I wasn't sure what song would be fitting for such a day, but I've thought of one, and it has some trivia to it.  You don't have to hear the show to guess, because I'm going to send the question right now.  What's Paul McCartney's Mother's name?  If you go through his music, you'll find out who she is.  It might sound like it's for someone else, but nope.  It was done in honor of his Mother.  Send your guesses to

and the first person who gets it correctly wins a virtual rubber duckie.  I'll play the song in the third hour of the show, so if you don't know who this amazing lady is, stay tuned in and hear the answer.

Catch you all at noon Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific for three hours of fun and excitement.

Have a blessed day and don't work too hard, and Happy Mother's Day to you moms out there.