[Radio-announce] It's The Good Energy Mix Springtime Soup!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon May 15 09:21:37 EDT 2017

Good Morning/afternoon, wherever you are in the world!

It's another GEM day and show!

Well, I thought it was going to have one theme, and then. "Oh, I want to
play this., and then there's that." and so, it's all over the place, as
usual!

And then, there's Healthy Chocolate! And "Chocolate Rappers!" And Alexa
goings on! Wait, how'd she get in here? Hey Alexa, take a nap! Oh it's "here
a Tap, there a Tap, everywhere a Tap Tap!"

What'd I get myself into? Lol

It's Monday! Just about time for GEM! Another "Good Energy Mix! New week,
new energy! Let's go!

11:00 A.M. EDT.

http://acbradio.org/interactive

By phone: