[Radio-announce] Rick's Picks dedicated to, for and about Mom's on ACB Radio Interactive today from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Wed May 17 07:05:52 EDT 2017

Hi friends,

While Mother's Day was last Sunday, it is always time to celebrate our Moms,
the Moms of our children and everyone who is a Mother or aspires to be one.
Today's Rick's Picks show is dedicated to Moms and Motherhood with lots of
poignant and beautiful music and at least one comedy bit that I hope you
will enjoy.

Please join me today for Rick's Picks on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to
2 PM Eastern at http://acbradio.org/interactive. You can listen via the
incredible iOs app ACB Link available free through the App Store. You may
also listen via telephone at 605-475-8130.

And now if you can't listen live, you can listen On-Demand at
http://acbradio.org/rpicks

During the show, please feel free to text me at 617-633-7947.

Enjoy the music!

Rick Morin

ACB Radio Interactive

Rick's Picks every Wednesday from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern