[Radio-announce] its almost time to party!

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed May 17 11:10:42 EDT 2017

After dealing with two stressful days at work, school, or play, then on top
of that, having to deal with the fact that we've lost one of the best screen
readers known to blind people everywhere, you're going to need a pick-me-up.
I've got it! Why not tune into two full hours of music from The Best Of
Yesterday and Today with me, Mike B. It all starts tonight at 7 Eastern.
We'll be checking out some more of the new albums coming out in May, check
out what's up in the world of Accessible World, and the latest celebrity
news. We'll also be having some visitors from down under joining us tonight.
Yes, listeners from Australia listening on Sonic Radio will be paying us a
visit. This is actually a test run to see how things work. If all goes well,
they could become just one of a few stations who might be joining us in a
simulcasts! I'll see you tonight.

Mike

Do you like classic rock? Do you like to shake your groove with disco,
eighties new wave,  90s hiphop or today's latest hits? If so, Check out my
show every Wednesday night from 7 to 9 pm on ACB Radio Interactive at

---