[Radio-announce] Feel like laughing? No? Then don't show up for today's GEM! Lol.

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon May 22 09:15:06 EDT 2017

I got silly last night when starting to plan today’s show. The dog and cat said they want in! You just never know what or who will show up! And there’s nothing like fun surprises to start the week off on the right, or the left foot! :-)

11:00 A.M. EDT.
The Good Energy Madness Mix!
It’s a GEM of a show!

http://acbradio.org/interactive

Want some healthy chocolate?
That’s right! Me and Madam Pomphrey know it helps kids and adult kids feel better!
I’ve got a secret! We’re all still kids! Yeah!

Catch up with me and I’ll tell you more about healthy, yeah actually, healthy chocolate!

Meanwhile, I’m counting on you to be there for GEM!

Debbie Hazelton
Helping People Feel Better, One Person At A Time!
New Debsite coming soon!
http://debbiehazelton.com