[Radio-announce] Get a head start on Memorial Day and Summer today on Rick's Picks from 11 to 2 Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Wed May 24 08:05:02 EDT 2017

Hi friends,

Well, Memorial Day is the unofficial start of summer – so they say

.

I feel nostalgia for the days of summer when we were carefree and perhaps a
bit naïve. There was always music in the air – be it from a car radio,
boombox on the beach, home stereo, or your Sony Walkman

Today’s Rick’s Picks show features artists and music that bring back vivid
memories of my summer days of years past with several double and triple
plays that I hope you will enjoy.

The show will also pay tribute to all who are impacted by the horrific
events that took place in Manchester England Monday. I play some Ariana
Grande music that, if you listen closely to the lyrics, are to some extent
ironic and poignant.

Please join me today for Rick’s Picks on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to
2 PM Eastern at http://acbradio.org/interactive. You can listen via the
incredible iOs app ACB Link available free through the App Store. You may
also listen via telephone at 605-475-8130.

And now if you can’t listen live, you can listen On-Demand at
http://acbradio.org/rpicks

Today’s show was pre-recorded yesterday, but you are still welcome to reach
me during the show via text at 617-633-7947 or via email.

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend, summer and, above all, stay safe

.

Enjoy the music!

Rick Morin

ACB Radio Interactive

Rick’s Picks every Wednesday from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern