[Radio-announce] the listenership is slowly growing

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed May 24 12:24:32 EDT 2017

Hi everyone

Remember lastweek when I told you that there were some people from a radio
station from Austrailia tuning into listen to our programming? Well, they
loved the show! I got a perminant slot on their airwaves at the same time as
my slot here at ACBRI, which means I'll be able to broadcast to a wider
audience! We'll take a look at some more of those May albums, see what's up
with Tech talk and of course, play all your favorites from the 70s to the
present. Send email to

Mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:Mbern6516 at aol.com>

Or skype smiley-guy218. See you tonight.

Mike

Mike

Do you like classic rock? Do you like to shake your groove with disco,
eighties new wave,  90s hiphop or today's latest hits? If so, Check out my
show every Wednesday night from 7 to 9 pm on ACB Radio Interactive at

---