[Radio-announce] Shiny GEM, back again for your amusement!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Mon May 29 08:08:56 EDT 2017

Hi Everyone,

I'm in Atlanta this weekend. Last week's show was so darn funny, I edited
out the few gremlins and asked Larry to put it up today on replay.

Catch it at 11:00 A.M. EDT.

http://acbradio.org/interactive

605 475-8130.

I'll be back next week for sure, with some interesting things to tell you
about, including, how Jason solved an email problem no one else could, this
wonderful hotel, interesting food and wonderful people! Meanwhile, enjoy
some laughs today if you missed last week, or just want to hear them dogs
and cats and other nonsense again.

And, thank you so much, to all those who have sacrificed their lives for our
country. And for those not in the U.S. or who don't celebrate, happy Monday!
Anyone having a picnic today? A parade? Some outdoor fun time?

Woo hoo! Enjoy!