[Radio-announce] the Allman Brothers and more

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Wed May 31 09:28:39 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,
I hope everyone had an enjoyable Memorial Day. Speaking of memorials, on
this week's show, I'll be presenting various tunes from the cd discography
of The Allman Brothers. I'll be sharing some information about the band,
list who the members were past and present, as well as discuss their career.
If time permits,  We'll take a look at some more of those May albums, which
I still hadn't gotten a chance to read for you, we'll see what's up with
Tech talk (that is if there's any new news), and of course, play all your
favorites from the 70s to the present. If you are a fan of The Allman
Brothers and would like to request your favorite song from them, or if you
have a request for any other song by any other artist from the 70s to the
present, Send email to
Mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:Mbern6516 at aol.com>
Or skype smiley-guy218, and I'll do my best to put the song on for you.  Yes
I know that Jim gave you a major dose of the Allman Brothers Monday night,
but for any of you who didn't get a chance to hear his show, you'll have one
more chance to hear that memorable Allman Brothers song you've just been
itching to hear, but hadn't had the chance to. See you tonight.
Mike
Mike

Do you like classic rock? Do you like to shake your groove with disco,
eighties new wave,  90s hiphop or today's latest hits? If so, Check out my
show every Wednesday night from 7 to 9 pm on ACB Radio Interactive at

---