[Radio-announce] There's something in the Air on Rick's Picks today on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Wed May 31 09:45:40 EDT 2017

Hi friends,

Today's Rick's Picks show features music about the air we breathe - be it
blowing wind, smoke, mist, every breath we take and the like.

I also have a special version of the 59th Street Bridge Song done by Paul
Simon and  Stephen Colbert that is quite humorous.

Please join me today for Rick's Picks on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to
2 PM Eastern at http://acbradio.org/interactive. You can listen via the
incredible iOs app ACB Link available free through the App Store. You may
also listen via telephone at 605-475-8130.

And now if you can't listen live, you can listen On-Demand at
http://acbradio.org/rpicks

You are welcome to reach me during the show via text at 617-633-7947 or via
email.

Enjoy the music and here is to a great hump day!

Rick Morin

ACB Radio Interactive

Rick's Picks every Wednesday from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern