[Radio-announce] Trains, trains and more trains on Rick's Picks today on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Wed Nov 1 07:56:11 EDT 2017

Hi friends,

First, a big thank you to Ann Sylvia for filling in last week and doing a
fabulous job. Be sure to tune in to Global Beat with Ann Sylvia Thursday's
from 9 to midnight Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive.

Just back from St. Louis and the St. Louis Union Station Hotel, the site of
the 2018 ACB Conference and Convention.

The hotel is a must-see for all railroad aficionados. Will tell you more
about it during my show today, Rick's Picks on ACB Radio Interactive.

The playlist today will be all trains, trains and more trains. Rock, pop and
country, some familiar, some you may be hearing for the first time. All tell
a story....

Please join me for Rick's Picks today on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to
2 PM Eastern at http://acbradio.org/interactive. You can listen via the
incredible iOs app ACB Link available free through the App Store. You can
also listen to ACB Radio through the TuneIn app available for free for your
smartphone. You may also listen via telephone at 605-475-8130. Also, ask
Alexa to "Tune In ACB Radio Interactive". ACBRI sounds great on your Echo.
No reason not to be able to fund ACB Radio Interactive!

And now if you can't listen live, you can listen On-Demand at
http://acbradio.org/rpicks

You are welcome to reach me during the show via text at 617-633-7947 or via
email.

Enjoy the Show!

Rick Morin

ACB Radio Interactive

Rick's Picks Wednesday's from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern