[Radio-announce] It's Playin' in my ears!

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 23:52:12 EDT 2017

Greetings everybody!
It's almost Friday in the great state of Iowa, and it has been sooooo
cold! Brrrrr!
You know what Friday means, though right? I hear that Beer Barrel
polka playing in my ears!
That means it is almost time for me to walk down to the Tyler Juranek
Studio and bring you the Knock on Corn show!
This week, we finish out the double play and triple play theme, and
then we see what other kinds of goofiness we can stir up, so come join
the fun!
The fun all starts tomorrow, at 12 PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive!
To listen, point your browser to
http://www.acbradio.org/interactive/
Hope to see you there!
Tyler Juranek