[Radio-announce] A somewhat sad Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive starting at noon Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Sun Nov 5 11:07:10 EST 2017

Hi all.

It is with some sadness that I bring you Anything and Everything on ACB Radio Interactive.  James Benton, an avid bowler and someone that I've had the honor of knowing, passed away this weekend.  With this in mind I'll play two songs that I think fit the mood.  The show starts at noon Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific on ACB Radio Interactive.  I'll be on for three hours, playing you good music, tell you of some of the local sports and weather, and I'll throw into the mix the Bullwinkle joke of the week.  Your requests are always welcome.  Send them, or whatever other email you'd like to

and I'll give you a shout out.  To hear the show, point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactivee

on this page go just past the on demand content.  You'll find a listen link there.

Catch you all in less than an hour on ACB Radio Interactive.