[Radio-announce] It's about time for another Eclectic 80's on ACB Radio Interactive!

Kevin Minor kminor65 at outlook.com
Tue Nov 7 11:57:17 EST 2017

Hi dudes and dudettes!

That's right.  Tuesday has come along, and that means it's another Eclectic 80's show on ACB Radio Interactive.  Basicly, if the music was popular in the 80's, chances are good that I have it, and I'd be quite happy to play what you'd like to hear.  Just send an email with whatever you like, it doesn't have to be a request, you can coment on the show, or just say hi.  Send your comments, requests, feedback, or whatever else you want to

To hear the show, point your browser of choice to

http://acbradio.org/interactive

and go just past the on demand links on the page.  You'll find a listen link there.

Catch you all starting at noon Eastern, 9 a.m. Pacific for three hours of fun on ACB Radio Interactive!