[Radio-announce] A whole lot going on in this week's ArtFelt at 5PM Eastern

Jason Castonguay jcast77 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 15:44:54 EST 2017

Hey there, everyone!

It’s been a busy time for me and I found myself feeling a lot of mostly very good feelings. Inspiration, sentiment, love, awe, and more. So, while picking out the music, these are things I kept in mind. Are you ready to see where it takes you? I even found a blues piece with an inspirational message.

Join me, starting at 5PM Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive/>. Click here <http://acbradio.org:8000/interactive-live.mp3> to tune in directly, grab the simple to use ACB Link for iOS <https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/acb-link/id1023962546?mt=8> app,  or use your favorite Internet radio app. You can also call in to listen over the phone — (605) 475-8130 and select ACB Radio Interactive. I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to give me a shout-out on Twitter <https://twitter.com/jcast/>, FaceBook Messenger <https://facebook.com/jcast/>, text, and/or e-mail.

Then, stay tuned, afterward, to catch the soothing, mind-clearing thoughts and selections as Debbie Hazelton brings us her lovely program, In the Quiet.

--
Jason Castonguay