[Radio-announce] In The Quiet! We all deserve the peace that it brings!

Debbie Hazelton iam at debbiehazelton.com
Tue Nov 7 17:47:00 EST 2017

And it’s today! 7:00 P.M. EST. Right after Artfelt with my good friend Jason Castonguay.
http://acbradio.org/interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive>

Come join!

What if noise stops, busyness slows down? Can you appreciate the space, the ease, the room it brings to gain a sense of composure? I think we all deserve this.

7:00 P.M. EST.
http://acbradio.org/interactive <http://acbradio.org/interactive>
Hopefully with no Internet gremlins.

Want my new Announce list?

Blog posts, podcasts, newsletters, radio shows and more…:
Send a blank email to
announce-request at debbiehazelton.com <mailto:announce-request at debbiehazelton.com> with subscribe in the subject field.
Names added by approval only.

Thanks always, for giving the gift of time “In The Quiet” to yourself and to all of us, as we share in this journey of life together.