[Radio-announce] Upcoming holiday gift guide program, December 7.

Legendary Insights ACB legendaryinsights at acbradio.org
Thu Nov 9 21:27:06 EST 2017

Greetings all!

I'm already working on the next episode of Legendary Insights, which will air Thursday, December 7, at 8 PM Eastern time, 5 PM Pacific, on ACB Radio Mainstream.

Among other things, I would like to provide suggestions for great holiday gifts, and one of those gift ideas I'd like to explore pertains to subscription boxes.  Do you subscribe to Burch Box, Ipsy, trunk Club, a gourmet food, snacks, or specialty cuisine box, coffee or wine of the month club, toy or game subscription?  There seems to be as many subscription programs as there are hobbies, tastes, and interests, so I want to hear about yours.  Specifically, I want to know if you would recommend it as a gift for someone else.

Tell me what box you subscribe to, how much it costs, what types of goodies are included, whether you think it's worth the money, or what you like or do not like about it, and send me a link at legendaryinsights at acbradio.org, so I can check it out.  Please contribute to the Legendary Insights program by offering some great gift suggestions, and be sure to let me know if I can mention you on the air.

Thanks for your help, and don't forget to follow me at @LLonAir on Twitter.  I usually live tweet during the shows, and provide additional info about the people, products, or projects mentioned during the program.

Live your ingenious life… Laura Legendary