[Radio-announce] tonight on TBYT

Mike Bernard mbern6516 at aol.com
Fri Nov 10 11:49:22 EST 2017

Tonight on TBYT,
It's the music you remember and the music you still love. As usual, if you
have something you'd like to hear please don't hesitate to contact me either
via email at
Mbern6516 at aol.com <mailto:Mbern6516 at aol.com>
Or via skype at smiley-guy218.
It all starts tonight at 7 Eastern, 6 Central, 5 Mountain, and 4 Pacific.
Mike B

Do you like disco? Do you like to shake your groove with New Wave, 90s
Hiphop, Or today's slammin hits? If so, check out my show every Wednesday
night from 7 to 9 pm Eastern on ACB Radio Interactive at

---