[Radio-announce] Broadway and Film Legend Bob Fosse on Rick's Picks today on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern

Rick E Morin rick.morin at comcast.net
Wed Nov 15 06:01:30 EST 2017

Hi friends,

Bob Fosse was one of the most legendary choreographer and director of many
classic Broadway Musicals including Cabaret, Chicago, Sweet Charity, Pippin
and others. The highly acclaimed film All That Jazz was an autobiographical
telling of his life story full of excess and obsession.

Today's Rick's Picks will salute Bob Fosse in music and with a few audio
pieces.

Please join me for Rick's Picks today on ACB Radio Interactive from 11 AM to
2 PM Eastern at http://acbradio.org/interactive. You can listen via the
incredible iOs app ACB Link available free through the App Store. You can
also listen to ACB Radio through the TuneIn app available for free for your
smartphone. You may also listen via telephone at 605-475-8130. Also, ask
Alexa to "Tune In ACB Radio Interactive". ACBRI sounds great on your Echo.
No reason not to be able to fund ACB Radio Interactive!

And now if you can't listen live, you can listen On-Demand at
http://acbradio.org/rpicks

You are welcome to reach me during the show via text at 617-633-7947 or via
email.

Enjoy the Show!

Rick Morin

ACB Radio Interactive

Rick's Picks Wednesday's from 11 AM to 2 PM Eastern